You can help us defend the rights of Pennsylvanians with HIV/AIDS through support of our Silver Anniversary gala this November.
Want to show your support through a donation? Take a look at “The 25 Things We’d Like for our 25th Anniversary.”
AIDS LAW PROJECT OF PENNSYLVANIA PRESENTS:
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Tavern on Camac
Morgan, Lewis and Bockius
Bryn, Jeff, Chloe, Sloane and Paige Michaels
Sam Gulino and Liam McAlpine
Our 14th Annual Summer Movie Party was a great success thanks to our many friends and volunteers.
“With the generosity of our sponsors and supporters, the AIDS Law Project’s annual summer movie party was once again a home run!” said Executive Director Ronda B. Goldfein.
We’d especially like to thank the generous sponsors for the event: Joann Leszczynsky, Sam Gulino and Liam McAlpine, Mike Ippoliti, Avi Eden, Bryn and Jeff Michaels, Aaron Skrypski, John Whyte and Tom Wilson-Weinberg and Myra Brown.
The party would not have been possible without the hard work and donations of supporters, including Secret Cinema, Richard Barrios, Kim Silverman, Jaci Adams, Kenny Oh, Triumph Brewery Co., Flying Fish Brewing Co., Nuts To You and William Way LGBT Community Center and its amazing staff.
Thanks for supporting Bar AIDS:
On Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012, Bar AIDS Philadelphia returned, with participating coffeehouses and bars donating a portion of the day’s proceeds to four local AIDS service organizations: ActionAIDS, the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania, Mazzoni Center and Philadelphia FIGHT.
For photos from Bar AIDS 2012, visit the official Philly Bar AIDS Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BarAIDSPhiladelphia.
Thanks to everyone who made our 2012 Summer Movie Party another success, especially the following:
- William Way Center, for use of the facilities.
- Don Groff, for the donation from his travel book collection.
- Richard Barrios and the Secret Cinema, for this year’s film, “Sudden Fear!”
- Our sponsors, Philadelphia FIGHT, Mark Seaman, and Sam P. Gulino.
- Beer was graciously provided by Yards and by Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- Food was donated by Tootsie’s, Donna Cabella and Kim Silverman, Jose’s Mexican Food, 13th Street Pizza, Nina’s Kitchen, and Pasteleria El Payazo.
- And finally, cake and pretzels courtesy of Ralph Niglio.
“Una Divina Noche” — A Smashing Success
- KNOLL, INC. for use of their fantastic space
- Donna Cabello
- Dish Catering (John Romano, proprietor)
- El Azteca Uno
- FitzPatrick Design
- flowers & garden by Annie Edwards
- Jose’s Mexican Food
- Las Lomas Grocery & Bakery
- Moore Brothers Wine Company
- Nina’s Kitchen
- Pasteleria El Payazo
- David Talento
- Tequilas Restaurant
- Tres Jalapeños
And our Planning Committee: Jaci Adams, Myra Brown, Courtenay R. Dunn, Esq., Mike Ippoliti, Joann Leszczynsky, Aretha Marshall and Kim Silverman. Finally, thanks to everyone who attended on Cinco de Mayo 2012! For fast and easy viewing, check out the event photos at our Facebook page or a slideshow of the photos on our Vimeo page. To download the slideshow and save it to your desktop, click here.