AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania (ALPP) seeks a part-time data entry clerk to work twenty (20) hours a week in our Philadelphia office. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering data, maintaining files and providing front office support. ALPP is a nonprofit, public-interest law firm that provides legal representation, advocacy, advice and referrals to people living with HIV throughout Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey.
Application Instructions: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Entry Clerk “ in the subject line. Your cover letter should describe your interest in working for ALPP. Applications will be reviewed and considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter data from client intake forms and case closing forms into computer database.
- Maintain client database by entering new and updated client information.
- Enter agency financial data.
- Generate reports.
- Front desk receptionist back up.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Fast typing speed.
- Basic database software knowledge.
- Verbal and written communication skills including spelling and grammar on a high level.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of database structures.
- Ability to work in an environment of clients and colleagues who are diverse in race, sexual identity, ethnicity, sex, class, sexual orientation and nationality.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Hourly Wage: $15.00 an hour.