We provide free legal services to Pennsylvanians and South Jerseyans living with HIV.
Our staff is
 working remotely and ready to help.

  • Leave a message at 215-587-9377 or 215-821-7899. Calls are returned within 8 business hours.
  • For more ways to reach us click here.
  • Check out our Coronavirus Bulletin Board for updates to benefits and services.

Stay safe.

Medical and Legal Partnership

The medical-legal partnership (MLP) model combines health and legal services at a single site of care. A multidisciplinary team of professionals works together to address medical and social/legal problems that have an impact on overall health. The AIDS Law Project has medical-legal partnerships with Garden State Infectious Disease Associates in Voorhees. NJ, Prevention Point Philadelphia, the…

Justice Expectant: A doctor who delivers it all

This June, we took a call from Dr. William R. Short, a Penn Medicine Infectious Disease physician specializing in OB/GYN. He needed immediate help: One of his patients, a young Philadelphia woman, pregnant and living with HIV, was scheduled to surrender in July to a small county jail more than 2½ hours away. In May…

Good Counsel