This New Year, please consider digging deeper than usual for the parties we can’t have and the funds we can’t raise. And if you can give us a larger gift, we’ll return the favor. Click here to go to our secure donation page.
For each gift of $250 or more, we will send you a snazzy AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania T-shirt.
We provide free legal services to Pennsylvanians and South Jerseyans living with HIV. Our staff is working remotely and ready to help.
- Leave a message at 215-587-9377 or 215-821-7899. Calls are returned within 8 business hours.
- For more ways to reach us click here.
- Check out our Coronavirus Bulletin Board for updates to benefits and services.
Need Legal Help?
Call 215 587-9377 or 215-821-7899, Mon. – Fri., 9 – 5. Bilingual staff available. We also make home and hospital visits. Submit an on-line Intake Form and we will contact you within 8 business hours.
- The 2020 LIHEAP program is open and accepting applications. LIHEAP is a federal program that provides financial heating assistance to qualified households. For more information
- This holiday season, please consider digging deeper than usual. For each gift of $250 or more, we will send you a snazzy AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania T-shirt. Please visit our donation page.
- Philadelphia county residential eviction lockouts are suspended through December 31, 2020.
- 5/22/2020 (Philadelphia Inquirer) HIV drug patients’ privacy violated by Gilead, lawsuit claims
Medical and Legal Partnership
The medical-legal partnership (MLP) model combines health and legal services at a single site of care. A multidisciplinary team of professionals works together to address medical and social/legal problems that have an impact on overall health. The AIDS Law Project has medical-legal partnerships with Garden State Infectious Disease Associates in Voorhees. NJ, Prevention Point Philadelphia, the…
Justice protected: An EMT returns to work
A client of our South Jersey office is an EMT with an ambulance company. Trained on universal precautions, he knows how to do his job safely. But when COVID arrived, he no longer felt safe at work. With a compromised immune system and inadequate personal protection equipment (PPE), he felt unsafe trying to provide care…
- Good Counsel, the AIDS Law Project’s semiannual newsletter, is distributed by mail and electronically. Join our mailing list to receive the next issue of Good Counsel